Saturday, February 23, 2013

Venison Jerky and Olustee

Hey There! I had a few minutes and figured I'd write up a quick post. I went down to the Olustee Battle in Florida last weekend, and I had a blast. I got to camp out for the first time, dance for the first time, and sit around a campfire until after midnight, which is something I love to do. I've got a few pictures I want to share, I hope my computer cooperates...


                                         Making venisom jerky for the trip down to Florida-
                                                              it was soooo good.



At the battle Sunday afternoon; it was great.
And yes, I did say Hi to just about every horse
that passed me while I was down there... lol.


                       Well, thats just about all the time I have for today, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm glad you guys had fun! btw why don't you blog anymore, kennesa? :(

    ReplyDelete